_สมัคร พนัน ออนไลน์
The following different types of reports, in PDF format, are currently available, in order of date of release:
- Canadian Model Rules of the Road (2018)
The Canadian Model Rules of the Road presents a generic set of traffic rules that road users must know and observe while using the road system. This 2018 edition replaces the one from 1996.
- Guidelines for the Coordination of Utility Relocations (2016)
These Guidelines are part of the Public Utilities Management Group of Publications that has been created over time under the auspices of the Public Utilities Management Subcommittee of TAC's Maintenance and Construction Standing Committee. The 2016 Guidelines, as well as the other three titles in this group, are available in PDF format for free download.
- Urban Transportation Indicators - Fifth Survey (2016)
The fifth Urban Transportation Indicators (UTI) Survey is the latest in a series of surveys that have, individually and collectively, provided an important picture of transportation behaviour and trends in Canadian urban areas. The overall goal of this survey program was to build a consistent and reliable database about urban transportation and develop indicators for Canadian municipalities and transportation stakeholders. The UTI Survey Database [52 MB] (MS Access only), which integrates data from the fifth survey as well as previous surveys, is also available in conjunction with this technical report.
- Transportation in Canada - Transforming the Fabric of Our Land (2014)
This publication highlights some of the major components in the development of Canadian transportation over the past century, and their impact on the lives of Canadians. Each chapter is written by a guest author widely acknowledged as a subject matter expert. Topics for the chapters include railroads, trucking, highways, bridges, public transportation and more.
- Strategic Direction Session ST 4 - Optimizing Road Infrastructure Investments and Accountability (2014)
- The Evolution and Legacy of Transportation Education in Canada:
A monograph in celebration of TAC's centennial (2014)
This monograph project was written in honour of both the Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)’s centennial anniversary in 2014 and the transportation community.
- Quantifying and Forecasting Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Urban Passenger Transportation (2011) - FINAL REPORT
This report captures the “Quantifying and Forecasting Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Urban Passenger Transportation” workshop held by TAC, which was a forum for exchanging ideas and knowledge.
- Quantifying and Forecasting Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Urban Passenger Transportation (2011) - TECHNICAL APPENDICES
This report captures the presentations used at the “Quantifying and Forecasting Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Urban Passenger Transportation” workshop held by TAC, which was a forum for exchanging ideas and knowledge.
- Knowledge Management Framework (2010)
This document provides background and key definitions, presents a framework of knowledge management activities, and describes an implementation process.
- Urban Transportation Indicators - Fourth Survey (2010)
This report presents data and statistics based on information submitted in response to the Urban Transportation Indicators Survey questionnaire prepared and administered by the Transportation Association of Canada (TAC).
- Phase 2 of the Framework for High Quality Data Collection of Urban Goods Movement in Canada (2010)
This report presents a recommended framework and a program for gathering high-quality data for urban goods movement surveys in Canada.
- Canadian Capacity Guide for Signalized Intersections (2008)
The focus of the Guide is on the movement of traffic flow units, such as cars, trucks, transit vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians at signalized intersections.
- Best Practices for the Technical Delivery of Long-Term Planning Studies in Canada - Final Report (2008)
This report describes the findings of research focused on the analytical tools and associated data that support long-term transportation planning practices of small- and medium-sized communities in Canada.
- Management of Utilities in and Adjacent to the Public Right-of-Way: Survey of Practices (2008)
The intention of this effort was to gather practices from across Canada supplemented by a project-specific questionnaire distributed to the road authorities of each province and territory as well as one municipality in each province.
- Phase 1 of the Framework for High Quality Data Collection of Urban Goods Movement in Canada (2007)
This project was conducted to develop an understanding of the types of data that are needed to address urban goods movement issues as they relate to land use planning, infrastructure planning, traffic safety and operations, demand management and sustainable transportation.
- Performance Measures for Road Networks: A Survey of Canadian Use (2006)
The report provides a brief overview of the extensive literature available on the subject of performance measurement.
- Urban Transportation Indicators - Third Survey (2005)
This publication contains the results of TAC's third survey on the health of transportation in major urban Canadian centers.
- What Was Heard - A Report Documenting the Results of consultation on the Transportation Association of Canada's Business Plan (2002)
- Transportation Education and Training Workshop Report (2002)
This report captures the input from a TAC workshop designed to identify the needs and gaps in education and training within the transportation sector and to explore the opportunities and future directions available.
- A National Agenda for Technological Research and Development in Road and Intermodal Transportation (1999)
This report documents the conclusions of the TAC initiative to develop a National Agenda for Road and Intermodal Transportation in Canada.
- Highway Asset Management: A Primer (1999)
- Urban Transportation Indicators - Survey 2 (1999)
- Cross Jurisdictional Transportation Planning - Review of Case Studies (1998)
- Determining the Winter Design Temperature for Asphalt Pavements (1997)
This document develops a method to enable the selection of asphalt binders that resist thermal cracking in very cold winter climates. An algorithm was developed which estimates design temperatures for a pavement test site from the local winter temperature history.
- Final Report of the Transportation Policy Harmonization Task Force (1997)
- In-line Skating Review - Phase II (1997)
The report includes a thorough assessment of the current technology, the basic operational characteristics of in-line skating, performance characteristics/constraints, the safety record of the equipment, a review of enforcement issues and suggested criteria to be used in assessing the capability of infrastructure elements to safely accommodate in-line skaters.
- Moisture Damage of Asphalt Pavements and Antistripping Additives (1997)
This document covers: causes of moisture damage; methods to mitigate moisture damage in the asphalt pavement structure; identification of moisture damage in the field; basics of antistripping additives; and laboratory evaluation of stripping potential.
- Moisture Damage of Asphalt Pavements and Antistripping Additives - Background Document (1997)
This document contains information resulting from the research for the TAC publication Moisture Damage of Asphalt Pavements and Antistripping Additives that indicates that there are practical, effective methods to mitigate asphalt pavement moisture damage.
- Design Vehicle Dimensions for Use in Geometric Design (1997)
To ensure that intersections can accommodate the class of vehicles using the road system, representative vehicles for each class are used as controls when designing the geometric layout of intersections. The objective of this study was to undertake a comprehensive review of the current practices and recommend new design vehicle standards used in an update for the Geometric Design Guide for Canadian Roads. Design Vehicle Dimensions For Use In Geometric Design includes general background information relating to the theory of offtracking; the current (TAC/AASHTO) vehicle classes/dimensions used for geometric design purposes; results of literature reviews; information obtained from various contacts; results of the data analysis; and final recommendations pertaining to design vehicle classes and their dimensions.
- TAC User Guide to CAN/CGSB-16.3-M90 (1996)
This guide contains step-by-step procedures for the selection of asphalts for any paving project in Canada based on climatic conditions and anticipated traffic levels.
- Canadian Model Rules of the Road (1996)
This is a reference guide for preparing legislation that governs the use of Canadian roadway facilities. As such, the document presents a generic set of traffic rules that a road user must know and observe while using the road system.
- Guide to the Characteristics, Performance and Selection of Paving Asphalts (1996)
- SHRPBIND Weather Database: Canadian Weather Station Data (1996)
Data from the SHRPBIND database for over 1800 weather stations throughout Canada, intended to be used with the TAC User Guide to CAN/CGSB-16.3-M90 .
- Laboratory Testing of Crack Sealing Materials for Flexible Pavements (1996)
This study develops effective laboratory test methods for predicting the field performance of crack sealants.
- Application of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)/ Advanced Train Control Systems (ATCS) Technologies at Highway-Rail Level Crossings (1996)
This report reviews the existing technologies available and presents possible applications under focused situations at highway-rail crossings.
- Sustainable Urban Transportation Initiatives in Canada (1996)
- Guide to Integrating Environmental Management Principles into Operating Codes and Practice (1996)
The objective of this document is to provide a guide for integrating environmental management principles into established codes of practice.
- Safety Analysis of Roadway Geometry and Ancillary Features (1996)
The purpose of this report is to provide information about the safety module of the MicroBENCOST software for the evaluation of highway investments.
- Urban Transportation Indicators in Eight Canadian Urban Areas (1996)
The publication presents 24 indicators which will serve as a basis for the continuous monitoring of transportation development in Canadian municipalities.
Utilization of Recycled Tire Rubber in Asphalt Pavements (1996)
This report documents the results of a study to improve asphalt binder characteristics through the addition of partially depolymerized scrap tire rubber.
- Transportation in Canada: A Statistical Overview (1995)
- National Roadway Standards and Guidelines Program (1994)
- Management of Road Construction and Maintenance Wastes (1994)
The publication outlines methods for proactive management of materials in the most environmentally acceptable manner, examines properties and current practices regarding nine specific materials, identifies options for reducing, reusing, or recycling excess materials.
- Highway User Cost Tables - A Simplified Method of Estimating User Cost Savings for Highway Improvement (1993)
Based on computer models, this TAC report consists of simple 'look up' tables designed to provide estimates of the road user benefits that can be accrued from a variety of highway improvements. The tables are not intended to replace full project cost-benefit analyses, but will provide a low cost initial screening when a jurisdiction is evaluating a wide range of network improvement options.
- Transportation Taxation and Competitiveness (1993)
This publication examines taxes by all levels of government on various modes of transportation, public and private, for both passengers and freight. It draws relationships between taxes and competitiveness and provides some evidence through examples.