This position is with Salary Grade 9 and will be paid at the following hourly rates: - Start: $46.33 - Six Month: $48.81 - Job: $51.48
The Regional Municipality of Durham
Under the direction of the Project Manager, duties include acting as group leader and providing project management by guiding, directing and coordinating Regional road related projects and engineering submissions performed by staff and external consultants.
The incumbent will:
- Provide technical and procedural guidance on planning, designing and scheduling of Regional road, bridge and storm drainage projects
- Conduct critical and constructive technical reviews of municipal road designs and engineering submissions
- Review and recommend potential rehabilitation and asset management strategies for the Regional road, bridge and storm drainage systems
- Establish, co-ordinate and ensure compliant with projects schedules
- Review and submit applications and help secure approvals from Municipal, Provincial, Federal and other agencies
- Participate in the preparation of budgets and tender document packages
- Evaluate and recommend modifications to Regional and Provincial standards and software for municipal road design
- Attend and participate in meetings, information sessions and workshops with internal staff, external agencies, consultants and the public
- Respond to and coordinate comments with the public, internal staff, external agencies and consultants
Come find a home where exciting and rewarding careers are balanced with your lifestyle. We thank all applicants; however, only those being considered will be contacted. Please apply online 108livescore www.durham.ca to Job ID 10791 no later than midnight on the closing date indicated on the Job Posting.
The Region of Durham is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity and you require accommodation, or if this information is required in an accessible format, please contact us at: RecruitingHelp@durham.ca and a Consultant will provide appropriate assistance pursuant to the Region's Accommodation and Accessibility policies. Please note that resumes should not be sent to RecruitingHelp@durham.ca.
Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/regionofdurham