Home

สมัคร w88club _w88 มือ-ถือ _infoth w88

Eligible students can apply for paid internship positions, separate from or in addition to, a scholarship. These internships provide valuable on-the-job training, and are a great way to learn new skills and make connections with employers in the field of transportation.

EllisDon Corporation  www.ellisdon.com

Available to Undergraduate or graduate students legally allowed to work in Canada
Study fields Transportation engineering with special interest in civil infrastructure such as highways, railways, transit systems, bridges and other structures  
Description
  • 15-week internship in summer 2019 in either Mississauga, Ontario or Edmonton, Alberta.  Apply if interested in either location
  • The recipient must have a proven record of leadership at his/her university or community, and must be committed to the advancement of transportation in Canada
  • EllisDon Corporation is committed to supporting future transportation professionals through mentorship and training
Compensation $11,250

IBI Group  www.ibigroup.com

Available to Undergraduate students legally eligible to work in Canada.
Study fields Civil Engineering students with an interest in areas such as land development and transportation. Within transportation, IBI Group has specialties in transportation planning, traffic operations, transit technology, intelligent transportation systems, and road and highway design.
Description

IBI Group is looking for motivated and collaborative students to join our team in Summer 2019. We have offices located across the GTA (Toronto, Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Waterloo and Hamilton). Our students hit the ground running and are given real responsibility on important IBI projects. Tasks could include things like; analysis and modelling, field work, assisting with proposals, design work, and report writing.

Compensation Depending on year of study and past co-op experience, students will be paid between $19-25/hour.

The Miller Group  www.millergroup.ca

Available to

Undergraduate students in a civil engineering program and legally allowed to work in Canada who are entering their final year of study in fall 2019.

Study fields

Transportation engineering with special interest in civil infrastructure such as highways, bridges and other structures.

Description

Two positions available: 4-month internships in summer 2019. One in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), one in Owen Sound, Ontario.

The Miller Group, one of North America’s largest general contractors, is interested in putting you on the road to success. Headquartered in Markham, Ontario the Miller Group is a fully integrated, diversified Canadian company providing the public and private sectors with road and structures construction/rehabilitation, paving, engineering construction, highway operations and maintenance services, aggregate based materials, cement, asphalt and ready-mix concrete. The company’s success is based on time-proven construction and maintenance methods, innovative technology and quality, backed by vast technical, financial and human resources.

The work assignment will involve many aspects of heavy civil construction and/or asphalt paving operations. During the work term the candidate will be on a construction project assisting the Project Management Team. The work experience and projects assigned will vary depending on the candidate’s ability and the scope of the job.

Responsibilities as a Project Administrator:

• Coordinate subcontractor and suppliers
  • Track project costs and productions
  • Assist foreman and superintendents in their daily tasks
  • Assist in project planning and scheduling
  • Ensure compliance with contract documents and specifications

Qualifications:

• Working towards undergraduate degree Civil Engineering
  • Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
  • Effective oral and written communication skills
  • Vehicle and valid drivers license
Compensation $16.00 to $19.50 per hour

MORR Transportation Consulting  www.morrconsulting.com

Available to Graduate students legally allowed to work in Canada
Study fields Transportation engineering (with special interest in intelligent transportation systems or traffic operations); or computer engineering (with special interest in connected and autonomous vehicles or big data analytics)
Description 12-week internship in summer 2019 in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Compensation $9,000

SNC-Lavalin  www.snclavalin.com

(Internship posting details to be confirmed)

Available to

Undergraduate students in a civil engineering program and legally allowed to work in Canada:

• in 3rd year or having completed at least 80 credits (1 position)
  • in their final year or having completed at least 100 credits (2 positions)
Study fields Civil engineering, transportation engineering, traffic management
Description
  • 12-week internship in Montreal, Quebec
  • 3 positions available
  • A good working knowledge of the French language is essential
Compensation $10,000

Stantec Consulting  www.stantec.com

(Internship position to be confirmed)

Available to

• Entering their final year of study in fall 2019
Study fields Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering
Description
  • 12-week internship in Calgary, Alberta
  • 2 positions available

Stantec's Program & Project Management group pioneered independent project management in North America over 40 years ago, helping to define it as an over-arching profession distinct from architecture, engineering, and construction management. Exciting opportunities are available to join this passionate and talented group of professionals as we continue to set high standards for performance, innovation and service. This is a place where great ideas and rewarding careers call home. Stantec helps solve capital project challenges through the use of formal strategic and program/project management processes, enabled by project planning and management technology. Its professional focus is on managing program activities, expectations, and risk, while leading, supporting, and/or advising clients throughout all stages of the project life cycle. Stantec's track record for success allows you to set the pace of your career. Stantec acts on behalf of our clients assembling project teams and providing leadership to a successful completion – on-time and within budget. Client satisfaction, value and quality are essential aspects of its business model. Good is not good enough!  

Job Duties:

• Assist the Project Managers with planning, designing, building and/or managing the development of infrastructure.
  • Maintain a good relationship with contractor and end-user clients.
  • May work on roadway designs, storm water management design, and other engineering transportation projects.
  • Manage program activities, expectations and risk while supporting the clients throughout all states of the project life cycle.
  • Work with sub-contractors.
  • Work with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
Compensation $24.50 to $26.00 per hour