Submissions for this form are closed.
our 2018 winner!
Take a look at the promotional video created by the 2016 student grant winner.
More than 40 conference panels, sessions and workshops will be offered on diverse and relevant topics including the conference theme, Innovation and Technology: Evolving Transportation.
Recipients will receive:
- Four nights on-site hotel accommodation (September 30-October 3, 2018: value of $900)
- A full conference registration (value of $360)
- Round trip air transportation from a major Canadian city to Saskatoon (value of $700)
Ideal candidates will:
- Demonstrate an ongoing interest in improving the importance of transportation to Canada’s socioeconomic well-being, as well as safe, secure, efficient and environmentally and financially sustainable transportation services.
- Share the knowledge learned at the conference with other students.
Eligibility and Application Form (closed)
Eligible candidates must be:
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Enrolled at a post-secondary institution (university or college) in an academic program related to the planning, design, construction, operations, maintenance and program management of transportation infrastructure, including urban transit
- Enrolled in at least two semesters of full-time studies from fall 2018 through summer 2019
- Commit to telling fellow students about the conference
- Provide TAC with a brief report about their experience at the 2018 TAC Conference & Exhibition
- Be randomly selected by draw and contacted by August 15
For information or questions, contact Jacques A. Maltais, Sr. Events Manager, 613-736-1350 x234.